Thank you for attending our walk in flu clinic at Looe Community Academy, your support and patience is greatly appreciated Your clinic will be held in the Performing Arts Building.
- Please wash your hands before attending and do not attend your appointment early.
- Do not attend if you or a member of your household have COVID symptoms and/or have been asked to isolate due to Test & Trace.
- The school car park is being used for drive through patients so unfortunately there will be no parking available.
- Please wear a face covering at all times. On arrival you’ll be asked to sanitise your hands and your temperature will be taken. If your temperature is 38 degrees or above you will not be able to be vaccinated and will be asked to return home and to request a COVID test.
- When dressing for the day, please can you ensure that we have easy access to your arm as it is important to minimise the amount of time for each appointment.
- Please ensure that you maintain social distancing (2 metres) when queuing with other patients, and/or walking past our volunteers and non clinical staff.
- Once vaccinated, you’ll be asked to take a seat for 5 minutes before being able to leave the building.
- Staff will be unable to assist with any other clinical matters on the day.
Finally, thank you to Looe Lions for their help, and please respect that these times are challenging for us all, so your help in keeping everyone involved and in the community safe is greatly appreciated.