Wellbeing Hub Launches in Looe!
Come along to Looe Library on Thursday 11th August from 10am – 12noon for the launch of the new Wellbeing Hub. Pop in for a free cuppa, play some board games and have a chat with others who join us on the day. We’re delighted to have a range of organisations attending too, including:
- Pluss: Speak to the team about how you can take your next step towards employment, whether that’s education, training, volunteering or support with building your confidence and gaining skills for work.
- Citizens Advice: Get some information and advice about managing energy bills and debts as well as benefits and consumer / housing / employee issues.
- Liskeard and Looe Foodbank: Ask the team about what benefits you could be entitled to, as well as what they do at the Foodbank and how you can get involved.
- Community Energy Plus: Chat to their Energy Advisor about how you can save energy and enjoy a warmer, more efficient home.
- South West Water: Find out how they can support you with your water bills through their discounted tariffs, fixed rates or debt plans.
- Volunteer Cornwall and Age UK Cornwall: Ask about the different help and support available to boost your health and wellbeing.
The Wellbeing Hub is supported by Looe Library, Volunteer Cornwall and Age UK Cornwall & Isles of Scilly. The hub is free and is a great opportunity to access information about groups, services and support that can help you and your loved ones stay healthy and well.
Don’t worry if you can’t be there on 11th August, the Looe Wellbeing Hub will be in the upstairs room at Looe Library (lift access available) from 10am – 12noon every other Thursday from 11th August onwards.
To find out more contact Laura Chapman at [email protected] or 07974 706376.