Age UK is the country’s largest charity dedicated to helping everyone make the most of later life.
Local Age UKs in England provide a very wide range of services for older people including:
- Information and advice on a wide range of topics – from benefits and entitlements to care and support
- Social activities, including day centres, lunch clubs and befriending services
- Home help, including handyperson and gardening schemes
- IT classes and other training
- As well as many other services – from toe-nail clipping and energy efficiency advice, to dance and exercise classes
Please click here to visit their website for more information and services that they provide.