SALARIED GP OR GP PARTNER VACANCY, LOOE, CORNWALL
(stunning location, perfect for lunchtime sea swimming, walks and runs!)
Due to upcoming retirement, we have an exciting opportunity to join our practice.
Situated in the beautiful Cornish seaside town of Looe, we are a friendly and caring semi-rural GP practice serving circa 9,900 patients. With a harbourside surgery overlooking the beautiful Looe River estuary, plus two smaller surgeries nearby (one dispensing), we are looking for a salaried GP to join our friendly and supportive team.
If you are looking to improve your quality of life, we offer an abundance of outdoor activities on the doorstep, plus:
- Friendly, supportive and fun working environment (newly refurbished)
- Great coastal location, close to Plymouth and with good transport connections, including a local train station and nearby mainline station with links to London Paddington
- Training practice at all grades, with excellent F2 and ST feedback
- Excellent team, with a ‘can do’ attitude and flexible and innovative approach to new projects
- Low GP : Patient ratio and part of the East Cornwall PCN
- Approved Type 2 visa sponsor for international GPs
What we need:
- Commitment, enthusiasm and a team orientated approach
- A flexible and positive approach to forthcoming changes in General Practice
To find out more simply send your CV or contact our Practice Manager, Tracey Stammers, for more information. Old Bridge Surgery, Looe, Cornwall. [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.