2020/21 Flu Checklist
Thank you for booking your appointment with Old Bridge Surgery, we look forward to seeing you at one of our flu clinics soon. Where possible, we hope that you have booked appointments in your ‘bubbles’.
To help the clinics run smoothly and to support social distancing, to help protect our patients, staff and volunteers, please can you observe the following guidelines:
- Do not attend if you or a member of your household have COVID symptoms and/or have been asked to isolate due to Test & Trace
- Please arrive on time, do not arrive early or late
- Please wear a face covering and remain 2 metres away from other patients and volunteers who are helping us on the day
- Please go to the toilet in advance as no toilet facilities will be available
- Please dress appropriately, and wear layers if necessary, providing easy access to your upper arm
- If attending one of our walk-though clinics, your temperature will be taken on arrival and you’ll be asked to sanitise your hands
- If attending one of our drive-through clinics, please remain in your car and keep your windows shut until instructed otherwise
- Clinics being held in the marquee in the patient car park in Looe will be walk-through clinics
Your understanding, patience and support is greatly appreciated. Together we will help to protect our community and we thank you in advance.